With processing capacities of 3,500 envelopes per hour, the RELAY 3000/4000 can respond to all mail constraints as quickly as possible.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Inserting technology that moves you ahead
The best solution for common applications, such as bills, statements, direct mail, reply envelopes, and variable length mailings with Optical Mark Recognition(OMR), the RELAY 3000/4000 FastPac® Inserting System will improve your customer communications.
The RELAY 3000/4000 is a great solution for the mid-size mailroom that requires higher speeds or has occasional large mailings. Get maximum throughput with options such as reload on the fly, advanced OMR, 20 programmable jobs and much more. Running at a speed of 3,500 pieces per hour and capable of handling up to 30,000 pieces per month, this system saves you time and money.
Choose the RELAY 3000/4000 for common applications such as bills, statements, direct mail and reply envelopes. Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) capabilities are available to ensure customers receive the correct documents. Optional integration with a DM Series™ Mailing System allows for the mail to be assembled and postage to be applied in one seamless process -giving you uninterrupted time to develop new business opportunities. That’s business, uninterrupted
- Versatile - great solution for bills or statements direct mail and reply envelopes and variable length documents.
- Eliminates costly preprinted forms - the OMR ready-to-go templates or automatic importing reformatting and sorting capability make nearly every job hassle-free.
- Stops manual folding - manual feed on daily mail mode processes up to five pages stapled or unstapled.
- Saves time - up to 20 common applications can be programmed.
- Speeds cash flow - invoices that are sent out faster bring cash back faster.
- Prevents costly errors - built-in double-detection on all feeders auto stop clear deck and auto page separation.
- Trial piece required on start of every job to ensure job setup meets requirement.
- Adaptable operation friendly - 14 language choices ensure ease-of-use for a diverse workforce.
- Optional OptiFlow Power Stacker allows you to load and unload while machine is running
- Optional Mailing Machine Interface provides seamless processing from folding to inserting to stamping