PERNUMA PERFOSET T1 - Text Perforating Machine View larger

PERNUMA PERFOSET T1 - Text Perforating Machine

PERFORATEUR M.A.I +

New

For cancelling or marking forms, trade samples, labels, films or plastic cards, for securing original documents or for decorating letters by a company logo for example.

More details

Download

0,00 € tax excl.

Moins cher ailleurs? Cliquez ici!

More info

The following models for manual operation are available:

PERNUMA PERFOSET I/T
with a max. capacity of about 15 sheets of 70 g paper up to 7 letters. The desired text is fixed. The max. text length may be up to 78 mm and the max. text height up to 24 mm. The insertion depth is about 75 mm.

PERNUMA PERFOSET II/T
with a max. capacity of about 25 sheets of 70 g paper up to 7 letters. The desired text is fixed. The max. text length may be up to 118 mm and the max. text height up to 32 mm. The insertion depth is about 110 mm. Up to 3 text lines fit in both models, depending on the character height.

PERNUMA PERFOSET II/TA
with a max. capacity of 25 sheets of 70 g paper as well up to 7 letters. Complete words are located on metal slides which can be exchanged easily and fast one against each other. The insertion depth is 110 mm. The machines are equipped with an adjustable side and rear gauge in general in order to facilitate an exact positioning of the perforation. The standard character heights are 6, 8 or 10 mm. All machines can be equipped with a safety lock preventing unauthorized persons from working with. When ordering a perforating machine please let us always know where on the forms the text should appear so that it appears legible.

Technical specifications

PERNUMA PERFOSET                              I/T                     II/T,II/TA

Capacity max                                        15 sheets              25 sheets
Insertion depth                                      75 mm                  110 mm
Wheight                                                 6.7 kg                     11.7 kg

Packaging dimensions (cm)                    43x34x20            52x33x23

7 other products in the same category: