In every product lineup, there is a top-of-the-line, platinum-level model that rises above all others, and in the autopen industry, that machine is the MAXWriter. It does everything from signatures to variable data, plus offers the benefits of automatic feed so the MAXWriter can do the work while you take care of other important tasks.
The MAXWriter includes an auto-feed transport, has a footprint of 20 by 20 inches, and weighs 45 pounds. The paper catch tray is integrated and retractable for manual operation and storage.
The MAXWriter connects to your network or directly to your computer and is capable of writing personal notes, letters and addressing envelopes. It writes with your choice of handwriting font and signature.
The MAXWriter uses any writing instrument such as ballpoint, felt-tip, permanent markers, fountain pens, calligraphy pens, pencils…even crayons! The series features a computerized, dual channel, optical scanner, which enables the machine to locate the correct signing location every time. There is no need to batch documents based on length, as once setup, the machine will adjust its signing position horizontally. This model can also be operated manually for small signing jobs.
The MAXWriter system can also include an optional barcode scanning system which can read intelligent mail barcodes for the US Postal Service. For additional details, please give us a call.
The T-Writer software can be used on any Windows operating system with the T-Writer or MAXWriter unit. This software imports your personalized or mail-merged documents, and allows you to make corrections to the formatting as well as randomize characters before sending documents to the machine.
• Writing Unit
• Auto-Feed Paper Transport
• Foot Pedal
• Uses pen of your choice
• Connects to a computer or network
• Writes variable data notes and letters
• Addresses envelopes with sending and return address
• Adjustable font and signature size
• 2 3/4-inch by 8-1/2-inch writing area
• Signs signatures and phrases • Capable of writing on irregular items (such as books and prints)
• No merge limitations or additional fees
• Scans page edge for constant placement
• Scans text for variable placement
• Feeds envelopes, notecards, letters & more
• Writes full-page letters
• Sheet feeding capacity is 15” by 18”
• Signs signatures up to 2.75 inches tall
No customer comments for the moment.